IBR opened up subscription to annual and quarterly publications in 2023. Subscribe now and get a discount!
IBR™ would like to present to your attention updated studies:
- ETC Technological Platform. State-of-the-art and development prospects of AREVA, URENCO, ETC. 2022 (thoroughly updated);
- Uranium Mining and Processing Industry in the NIS 2022;
- Conversion Industry 2022;
- LEASING OF FUEL ASSEMBLIES FABRICATED IN RUSSIA(SQUARE & HEXAGONAL TYPES, FOR PWR, BWR AND VVER REACTORS)LEGAL & ECONOMIC ASPECTS;
- Russian & NIS Nuclear Fuel & Fuel Assemblies Production Industry. State & Industry Development Forecast;
- Status & development outlooks for the Russian nuclear power & nuclear fuel cycle up to 2040. SC Rosatom official plan and IBR™ forecast;
- Russian Nuclear Materials & Enrichment Services in the World Nuclear Fuel Market in 2021-2040;
- China Uranium Enrichment Industry. State & Prospects of Development. 2020;
- Reprocessed Uranium Utilization in Russia.2021;
- Russian SNF Handling Industry.2021;
- Export/import data for Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. 2009-H1 2022 (with price and quantities);
- The IBR Uranium, SWU and Conversion Long Term Price Forecast (2020-2045).
A demo version of the reports and pricing information can be provided on your request.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS RELATIONS, LLC (IBR™) was established in 1991 by a group of researchers and engineers who had previously worked at the research centers of the Soviet Ministry of Atomic Energy and Industry and the Ministry’s headquarters. IBR™ specializes in consulting & engineering services along with project management in the nuclear power and nuclear fuel cycle industries. Leading Russian and foreign companies as well as state organizations are regular clients of IBR™. The successful activities of IBR™ are based on high professionalism of the company’s staff, which implies:
- Deep knowledge of technologies and operational experience in the nuclear power and nuclear fuel cycle industries;
- Knowledge of economic and investment analysis tools in energy and nuclear technologies;
- Experience in successful management of nuclear projects.
The great advantage of IBR™‘s staff is the professional education in nuclear engineering and work experience in the Soviet/Russian nuclear science & industry. Many among the company's staff earned PhD degrees in nuclear engineering. The second principal advantage is proven ability of the IBR™ and its experience in performing engineering activities on technical and economic analysis of nuclear projects and technologies, ranging from from feasibility studies on uranium mining and calculations of cascades of gas centrifuges to computations of the neutronic and thermal-hydraulic characteristics of nuclear reactors and probabilistic safety assessments of nuclear installations.
Our company relocated to Hungary, the name of the Hungarian company IBR EU Power Technologies Kft. (EU tax number: HU27844504).
IBR™ is a business partner of the American nuclear consulting company TradeTech, LLC http://www.tradetech.com.
IBR™ aims to enhance cooperation with its regular clients and welcomes collaboration with new clients to achieve further improvement of safety and efficiency of nuclear technologies.
IBR™ Success Stories
Research on optimization of the extraction technology for uranium and other metals from a complex-composition uranium ore at one of the uranium deposits in Uzbekistan.
Pre-feasibility study for a uranium enrichment enterprise constructed with the attracted foreign investments on the basis of the JSC “Angarsk Electrolysis Chemical Plant” infrastructure.
Pre-feasibility study for the construction of a spent nuclear fuel handling infrastructure at the “Zvezda” plant in the city of Bolshoy Kamen.
Development of methods and software for optimization of the technological processes of reprocessed uranium utilization based on direct enrichment in cascades of gas centrifuges and on the technology of mixing.
Analysis of technological and economic aspects of Russian uranium conversion technologies.
Pre-feasibility study on a uranium mining enterprise in South Africa.
Development of a concept and a program of foreign equipment sales to the Russian designed NPPs in Russia and abroad. Management of the equipment sales program.
Feasibility studies on technological and economic aspects of radwaste immobilization in mineral-like matrix (Synrock).
Detailed design development for a facility and purchase and commissioning of the solid radwaste conditioning equipment.
IBR™ Client’s List
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL)
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Atomic Energy Commission Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique (CEA)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- BHP Billiton
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- CEZ, a.s.
- Electricity de France (EDF)
- Energy Resources Incorporation, Inc.
- Entergy Nuclear
- Euratom Supply Agency
- Exelon Generation Company, LLC
- ITOCHU Corporation
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Marubeni Corporation
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
- NAC International
- Axpo AG
- Nukem GmbH
- NUKEM, Inc.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Rio Tinto
- Fuel Company TVEL
- JSC “Machine building plant”
- CJSC “PDB Nizhniy Novgorod”